The 4th Annual Tofino Food & Wine Festival
June 2-4, 2006, Tofino
The 4th Annual Tofino Food and Wine festival is a joint fundraiser for Tofino's Lighthouse Trail and the Botanical Gardens. This is a well attended weekend of events, not to be missed by anyone who loves great food and wine. The festival is dedicated to being exclusive to bc wines and promotes Vancouver Island food purveyors with the talents of local chefs.
Friday June 2nd, 2006
4pm - 6pm Crows Nest Vineyard @ Long Beach Lodge Resort
Two hours of canapes created by Chef Rob Wheaton and wine samples with Crowsnest Vineyards winemaker Sascha Heinecke in the Great Room at Long Beach Lodge Resort, overlooking the captivating Cox Bay. A great warm up to the Kettle Valley Winemaker's Dinner.
6pm Kettle Valley Winemaker's Dinner @ Wickaninnish Inn
A five course dinner prepared by the Pointe Restaurant's Chef Andrew Springett paired with Kettle Valley wines presented by winemaker Bob Ferguson. The kick off dinner for the weekend of the 4th Annual Tofino Food and Wine Festival!
Saturday June 3rd
1pm - 4pm Tofino Food & Wine Festival @ Botanical Gardens
The main event for the weekend. A showcase of the finest local west coast culinary talents and BC's best wineries set in the enchanting and eclectic setting of the Tofino Botanical Gardens in efforts to raise money for the tbg and Tofino's Lighthouse Trail.
5pm Sunset BBQ @ Shelter Restaurant
A casual evening of fresh game and seafood straight off the BBQ on the patio of Shelter Restaurant overlooking Meares Island in the Clayoquot Sound.
7pm Nk'Mip Cellars
@ SoBo in the Gardens
A five course dinner prepared by SoBo Chef Lisa Ahier and paired with wines by North America's first Aboriginal owned and operated winery, Nk'Mip Cellars.
Sunday June 4
2pm - 5.30pm Sweet Chocolate Finale
@ Pasticceria Conradi
Tofino's first ever dessert competition hosted by Master Pastry Chef
Matthias Conradi at his own Pasticceria Conradi. Presented in partners with winemaker Roger Dosman of Alderlea Vineyards pairing Roger's port style wine, Alderlea Hearth, with various chocolate desserts.
- Tofino Film Festival: February 17-20, 2016
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival: March 12-27, 2016
- Artsplash PRAS Art Show: March 12-20, 2016
- Tofino Shorebird Festival: April 29 - May 1, 2016
- Feast! Tofino-Ucluelet: May 6-22, 2016
- Clayoquot Island Open House: May 21-22, 2016
- Tofino Public Market: May - September, 2016
- Tofino Food & Wine Festival: June 3-5, 2016
- Pacific Rim Summer Festival: June 30 - July 9, 2016
- Ukee Days: July 22-24, 2016
- Tofino Lantern Festival: August 14, 2016
- Tofino Beer Festival: September 26, 2015
- Queen of the Peak: September 30 - October 2, 2016
- Tofino Oyster Festival: November 17-19, 2016
- Tofino Winter Celebration Artisan Festival: Dec. ?, 2016
- West Coast Winter Music: Nov. 2, 2015 - April 2, 2016