Tofino sea kayaking tours
Long known for its fabulous sea kayaking, Tofino has established itself as the kayak capital of Vancouver Island's west coast. Several seakayak tour operators offer kayak trips in the calm and protected waters of Clayoquot Sound with experienced seakayaking instructors and guides.
Black Bear Kayaking
- 634 Campbell Street, Tofino BC
- 1-800-665-8922 Toll Free
Daily Kayaking Adventures in Tofino's Clayoquot Sound. No experience required! We share our 25 years of kayaking experience to make sure you have a great seakayak-tour!
Majestic Ocean Kayaking
- 1167 Helen Rd., Ucluelet BC
- 1-800-889-7644 Toll Free
Explore Clayoquot Sound, Barkley Sound, Broken Group Islands & Pacific Rim National Park. Half day, full day and multi day trips. Certified guides, quality equipment, gourmet food.
Paddle West Kayaking
- 606 Campbell Street, Tofino
- 168 Fraser Street, Ucluelet
- 1.877.479-3232 Toll free
Experience the spectacular scenery and wildlife of Clayoquot & Barkley Sound up close with one of our knowledgeable, certified guides. No experience necessary. Rentals available.
Coastal kayaking veterans Dan Lewis and Bonny Glambeck offer sea kayak guide certification courses and advanced skills training.
Remote Passages Marine Excursions
- 71 Wharf Street, Tofino, BC
- in the big red boathouse
- Fax 1-800-666-9833
Their sea kayaking daytrips will quickly take you from the bustle of Tofino to where rainforest, beaches and tidal flats surround you. No experience required as lessons are included.
Celebrating one of the worlds most diverse and spectacular paddling areas since 1987, Tofino Seakayaking offers daytrips, overnight and custom tours.
Tofino Kayaking Articles
- A Foggy Adventure May 2002
- Don't be a Speedbump July 2002
- Excursion to Flower Rock April 2003
- Kayak: Keeping it Simple June 2002
- Kayak: Keeping it Together May 2006
- Kayak: Leadership July 2004
- Kayak: Leaving a Margin for Error September 2002
- Kayak: How Not To Do It January 2003
- Kayak: Playing in the Waves December 2003
- Kayak: Time Well Wasted August 2004
- Living Off the Land January 2003
- Tofino kayaking introduction: Paddling Basics June 2011
- Tofino kayaking: Paddle with Friends April 2003
- Paddling through the seasons October 2002
- The West was Never Won August 2002
- Staying out of Deep Trouble January 2008
- Tofino Kayak Tips: To roll or not to roll? August 2009
tofino camping | tofino bed & breakfast | tofino hostels & dorms
tofino hotels & lodges | tofino motels | tofino vacation rentals
tofino bikes | tofino birdwatching | tofino boat charters | tofino diving
tofino hot springs | tofino kayaking | tofino fishing | tofino surfing
tofino whalewatching | tofino boutiques | tofino art galleries
tofino food stores | tofino outdoor outfitters | tofino yoga & spa
tofino restaurants | tofino internet | tofino transportation
tofino real estate | tofino weddings
tofino | tofino time | activities | accommodation | events | directory
maps | travel | food | art & artists | photos | horoscope | tides
search | magazine | issues | articles | advertising | contact us
hosted in tofino by tofino.net & studio tofino
© 2002-2012 copyright Tofino Time Magazine in Tofino Canada
Tofino Time Magazine Activities Directory: Several operators offer kayak rentals and seakayaking trips in the waters of Tofino.