Tofino fishing and Tofino sportfishing charters
Many Tofino Sports Fishing operators offer a wide variety of services and products, from knowledgable and experienced fishing guides to equipment and supplies to make your fishing trip to Tofino & Clayoquot Sound more enjoyable. Choose from the following companies to make your Tofino fishing trip an unforgettable experience:
Biggar Fish Charters
- Moored at 4th Street Dock
- 1-800-307-0277 Toll Free
You’re not just buying a fishing trip. You’re buying an adventure! 20+ years experience as a guide and commercial fisherman. Call Rick Biggar. Let’s go fishing!
Braedy Mack Charters
- Box 574, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
- 1-888-732-3077 Toll Free
Comfortable, safe and enjoyable fishing charters for Salmon & Halibut. Morning and full day trips available at competitive rates for groups up to four passengers.
- 331 Main Street, Tofino, BC V0R 2Z0
West coast adventure with local guide Mike Hansen, guiding for 20 years. 30 ft. fishing vessel, heated cabin, washroom. Private charters up to 8-10 people. Combine adventure, whales, hot springs, etc.
Clayoquot Ventures Guide Service
- 561 Campbell Street, Tofino, BC
- 1-888-534-7422 Toll Free
Tofino’s most recommended saltwater & freshwater fishing outfitter since 1996. Elite staff and vessels. Offering shared charters, lodging options and fully stocked fly & tackle shop.
- Trilogy Sportfishing Dock, Tofino, BC
- 1.855.726-3828 Toll Free
Tofino's Premium Sportfishing Specialist offering Salmon and Halibut charters plus remote freshwater flyfishing excursions. Comfortable 27' Transport Canada Certified vessels with onboard toilet facilities. Experience the difference!
- Moored at Trilogy Fish dock
- Office at 700 Industrial Way
40' Sportfisher for private charter. The Hymax is a very solid, fully equiped, high-end fishing & cruising machine. Fishing, Whales, Bears, Hot Springs. 10 person.
Very productive and fun fishing adventures since 1987 for Salmon and Halibut aboard fully equipped deluxe 28ft covered cruisers for groups up to 6 persons.
- Moored at 4th Street Dock
Fish with Pat Boulton, local guide with 15 years charter experience in Clayoquot Sound. Using fully insured 24’ Boston Whaler and the best equipment available.
Tofino Fish Guides
- Moored at Trilogy Dock
- 1.877.537.6444 Toll Free
Premium Saltwater Charters aboard a safe, comfortable 25' Pursuit with guide Lochie MacKenzie. Visit our website for a Current fishing report, shoulder season specials, Fly-fishing.
Tofinotyee offers a world class fishing adventure. Experience amazing Salmon, Halibut and Ling Cod fishing of the west coast of beautiful Vancouver Island!
- 634 Campbell Street
Skilled & knowledgeable local guides practising sustainable fishing techniques make this a great sport; safe & reliable vessels and supreme fishing locations will create a superb fishing excursion.
Tofino Fishing articles
- Tofino Fishing Report current
- Tofino Fishing Report for July 2011 July 2011
- Tofino Spring Time Fishing Apr. 2011
- Tofino Fishing Outlook for 2011 Feb. 2011
- Tofino Fishing Report for August 2010 Aug. 2010
- Tofino Fishing Report for June 2010 June 2010
- Tofino Fishing Report June 2007 June 2007
- Tofino Fishing Outlook for 2007 April 2007
- Fishing Forecast 2005 Jan. 2005
- Deep Water Oysters of Clayoquot Sound Nov. 2004
- Tofino Fishing Report July 2004 July 2004
- Oysters in Clayoquot Feb. 2003
- Fishing Forecast 2003 Jan. 2003
- Fishing Report September 2002 Sep. 2002
- Fishing Report August 2002 Aug. 2002
- Fishing in Clayoquot Sound June 2002
- Springtime Fishing in Tofino May 2002