Pacific Rim Summer Festival
July 2 to July 16, 2005, Tofino
The 19th Annual Pacific Rim Summer Festival returns this year to officially
launch the beginning of summer on the west coast.
Presented by the
Pacific Rim Arts Society, the festival returns with an expanded programme
that features over thirty musicians and dancers in a series of world
and roots music, jazz, classical, First Nations and family concerts.
There’s sure to be something for every musical taste and interest
in this year’s celebration of the arts.
For a sneak preview we are happy to announce a July 3rd performance
of the Orchid Ensemble and Tandava, two world music groups representing
the musical traditions of the old silk road; an engaging family concert
on July 13 featuring I Tromboni, described as the “Team Canada
of Trombones” and on July 15, the mellow offerings of jazz saxophonist
Mike Allen and friends.
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival: March 19-27, 2011
- Artsplash PRAS Art Show: March 19-27, 2011
- Tofino Shorebird Festival: May 6-8, 2011
- Feast! Tofino-Ucluelet: May 8 - June 4, 2011
- Clayoquot Island Open House: May 21-22, 2011
- Tofino Public Market: May - September, 2011
- Tofino Food & Wine Festival: June 3-5, 2011
- Pacific Rim Summer Festival: July 1-15, 2011
- Ukee Days: July 22-24, 2011
- Tofino Lantern Festival: August 28, 2011
- Tofino Beer Festival: September 24, 2011
- Queen of the Peak: October 15 & 16, 2011
- Tofino Film Festival: October 20-23, 2011
- Tofino Oyster Festival: November 17-19, 2011
- Tofino Winter Celebration Artisan Festival: Dec. 3 & 4, 2011
- West Coast Winter Music: Nov.5, 2011-March 31, 2012