Edge - to - Edge Marathon, Tofino - Ucluelet
by Susan Payne
The Edge to Edge Marathon will run its course for the 6th year, June 12, 2003.
The fully sanctioned 42.2 km race stretches from Tofino to Ucluelet flipping
directions each year.
The course for 2005 will start in Tofino at the intersection of Third and Campbell
(8:30 am) and continue out the Multi Use Path. Once the runners approach the
Junction they will cross to the Bike Path and continue on into Ucluelet. The
finish line will be at the Ucluelet Secondary School this year.
With nearly 700 runners this year, we hope that residents will come
out to cheer them on and show the spirit of the community.
Good luck to all of the local individuals and relay runners and we will
see you at the finish line!
For more information about the Edge-to-Edge Marathon, contact Susan
Payne at (250) 726-7739 or visit the official website at www.edgetoedgemarathon.com
- Tofino Film Festival: February 17-20, 2016
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival: March 12-27, 2016
- Artsplash PRAS Art Show: March 12-20, 2016
- Tofino Shorebird Festival: April 29 - May 1, 2016
- Feast! Tofino-Ucluelet: May 6-22, 2016
- Clayoquot Island Open House: May 21-22, 2016
- Tofino Public Market: May - September, 2016
- Tofino Food & Wine Festival: June 3-5, 2016
- Pacific Rim Summer Festival: June 30 - July 9, 2016
- Ukee Days: July 22-24, 2016
- Tofino Lantern Festival: August 14, 2016
- Tofino Beer Festival: September 26, 2015
- Queen of the Peak: September 30 - October 2, 2016
- Tofino Oyster Festival: November 17-19, 2016
- Tofino Winter Celebration Artisan Festival: Dec. ?, 2016
- West Coast Winter Music: Nov. 2, 2015 - April 2, 2016