Presented by the Pacific Rim Arts Society
The West Coast's premier visual arts show is back. Once more the park's Wickaninnish Interpretive Centre will be home to some of the best of our regional artists for your viewing and purchasing pleasure.
The art is diverse in medium but the theme of the west coast wild landscape is apparent in all. Stone and wood carving, ceramics, painting, photography, fibre arts and fine hand crafted jewelry will be on display.
The show runs during the Whale Festival from March 14th until the 22nd, 10am to 6pm daily. Admission is free and families are welcome so come and help us make this ArtSplash! the best show ever!
Wickaninnish Centre, Pacific Rim National Park Reserve
Mar 14-22 - all week long!
10am-6pm DAILY •
Westcoast artists on display & available for purchase
Come view paintings, drawings, ceramics, 3-D & multi-media works, jewellery, photography, carvings, sculpture & more. Nearly all for sale! Throughout Festival Week.
- Tofino Film Festival: February 17-20, 2016
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival: March 12-27, 2016
- Artsplash PRAS Art Show: March 12-20, 2016
- Tofino Shorebird Festival: April 29 - May 1, 2016
- Feast! Tofino-Ucluelet: May 6-22, 2016
- Clayoquot Island Open House: May 21-22, 2016
- Tofino Public Market: May - September, 2016
- Tofino Food & Wine Festival: June 3-5, 2016
- Pacific Rim Summer Festival: June 30 - July 9, 2016
- Ukee Days: July 22-24, 2016
- Tofino Lantern Festival: August 14, 2016
- Tofino Beer Festival: September 26, 2015
- Queen of the Peak: September 30 - October 2, 2016
- Tofino Oyster Festival: November 17-19, 2016
- Tofino Winter Celebration Artisan Festival: Dec. ?, 2016
- West Coast Winter Music: Nov. 2, 2015 - April 2, 2016
The Pacific Rim Arts Society presents ArtSplash!, returning once more to the Wickaninnish Centre during the Pacific Rim Whale Festival, showcasing work of artists from Tofino and Ucluelet.