Second Annual Tofino Food & Wine Festival: June 5, 2004
June 5, 2004
The 2nd Annual Tofino Foood & Wine Festival is a three-day weekend
of great food and wine. Kicking off the weekend is an exclusive winemaker’s
dinner on Friday June 04 at Cafe Pamplona featuring winemakers from
Alderlea Vineyards, Stag’s Hollow and Kettle Valley. The Tofino Foood and Wine Festival is on Saturday June 05, 1pm - 4pm in the eclectic
setting of the Tofino Botanical Gardens. The festival will showcase
BC’s fine wines and Vancouver Island food accompanied by Tofino’s
finest culinary talent, combined with live music and art.
Shelter Restaurant offers an evening of fine wines and a tapas menu
Saturday night. This is open to the public, reservations not necessary.
To wrap up the weekend, Slow Food Vancouver Island will host a workshop
at Cafe Pamplona on the Canadian Heritage Wheat Precidia at 1pm,
Sunday June 06.
The Pointe Restaurant, Wickaninnish Inn is hosting a winemaker’s
dinner with CedarCreek, Sunday evening, details to be announced.
Our goal is to showcase BC’s gastronominal food and wine products
and Tofino’s culinary talent in efforts to raise money for Tofino’s
Lighthouse Trail. Tofino has had a long-standing desire to create a
multi-use path that links its beaches. The planned trail consists of
a 2.5 km multi-purpose path linking Tonquin Beach, Middle Beach, and
Mackenzie Beach running adjacent to the high bank of the Pacific coastline
showcasing spectacular scenery and wildlife viewing and will safely
accommodate bicyclists, joggers and walkers.
Visit our Tofino Foood and Wine Festival page for the current year's calendar of events.
- Tofino Film Festival: February 17-20, 2016
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival: March 12-27, 2016
- Artsplash PRAS Art Show: March 12-20, 2016
- Tofino Shorebird Festival: April 29 - May 1, 2016
- Feast! Tofino-Ucluelet: May 6-22, 2016
- Clayoquot Island Open House: May 21-22, 2016
- Tofino Public Market: May - September, 2016
- Tofino Food & Wine Festival: June 3-5, 2016
- Pacific Rim Summer Festival: June 30 - July 9, 2016
- Ukee Days: July 22-24, 2016
- Tofino Lantern Festival: August 14, 2016
- Tofino Beer Festival: September 26, 2015
- Queen of the Peak: September 30 - October 2, 2016
- Tofino Oyster Festival: November 17-19, 2016
- Tofino Winter Celebration Artisan Festival: Dec. ?, 2016
- West Coast Winter Music: Nov. 2, 2015 - April 2, 2016
Tofino Food & Wine Festival 2004. Calendar of events for the second annual Tofino wine fest at the Tofino Botanical Gardens.