Tofino Food & Wine Festival 2005: June 3-5, 2005
The 3rd Annual Tofino Food and Wine Festival is set for a three day
weekend of great food, delicious wines, live music and more.
The Tofino Food and Wine Festival, a fundraiser for Tofino’s
Lighthouse Trail, a 2.5 kilometer multi-use trails that would link
Tonquin Beach, Middle Beach and MacKenzie Beach, running adjacent to
the high bank of the Pacific Coastline showcasing spectacular scenery
and wildlife viewing for bicyclists, joggers and walkers, will feature
live jazz, a silent auction, artists in action, and canapés
created by local chefs paired with bc wines, all in the lush and eclectic
setting of the Tofino Botanical Gardens.
You’ll find the likes
of Kettle Valley Winery, Stag’s Hollow Winery, Gray Monk, Natural
Pastures Cheese and the Oysterman from Cortes Island (and many more)
mingling and grazing the gardens from 1pm – 4pm, Saturday June
4. This year’s featured artist is local watercolor painter, Ursula
Kicking off the weekend is an exclusive winemaker’s dinner pairing
The Wickaninnish Inn’s Pointe Restaurant Chef Andrew Springett
with Senka Tennant, winemaker for Black Hills Estate Winery.
Other events for the weekend include Blasted Church with SoBo in the
Gardens, Stag’s Hollow and Blasted Church Sunday Brunch with
Long Beach Lodge Resort and wine and tapas at Shelter Restaurant.
For more info go to our Tofino Food and Wine Festival page for information about the events at the current Tofino Food & Wine Festival.
- Tofino Film Festival: February 17-20, 2016
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival: March 12-27, 2016
- Artsplash PRAS Art Show: March 12-20, 2016
- Tofino Shorebird Festival: April 29 - May 1, 2016
- Feast! Tofino-Ucluelet: May 6-22, 2016
- Clayoquot Island Open House: May 21-22, 2016
- Tofino Public Market: May - September, 2016
- Tofino Food & Wine Festival: June 3-5, 2016
- Pacific Rim Summer Festival: June 30 - July 9, 2016
- Ukee Days: July 22-24, 2016
- Tofino Lantern Festival: August 14, 2016
- Tofino Beer Festival: September 26, 2015
- Queen of the Peak: September 30 - October 2, 2016
- Tofino Oyster Festival: November 17-19, 2016
- Tofino Winter Celebration Artisan Festival: Dec. ?, 2016
- West Coast Winter Music: Nov. 2, 2015 - April 2, 2016
The 3rd Annual Tofino Food & Wine Festival takes place from June 3-5, 2005 at the Tofino Botanical Gardens.